Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14
- Mounting: The included templates guide cutting the opening in each saddlebag lid. The grille and mounting bracket are bolted together with the saddlebag lid sandwiched between them, then the speaker is mounted to the bottom of the bracket.
- Wiring: The included cables are designed to easily connect the speakers to the output of select Rockford Fosgate compact amplifiers. One end of the included main harness plugs into the rear amplifier output. The other end splits in two and is routed into the saddlebags (grommets included).
- Weather: The speakers are made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker’s motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
- CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
- VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker’s effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
- compatible with 2014-up Harley-Davidson factory bag lids
- designed for use with existing HD14-TKIT audio systems
- direct connect wiring harness
- includes all installation hardware, grilles, and accessories