V-Twin Audio’s original saddlebag lid speaker kit, available for 2014 & up Harley Electra Glides and 2015 & up Road Glides as a “DIY” 6’x9″ kit. Raw finish, billet aluminum, works with your existing lids!
- Super low profile grills, if you choose to paint the grills, they’re very stealthy
- Grills can also be chromed, if you want them to stand out!
- Available lid covers, (see V-Twin Audio item, VTHLC) that protect against water damage to your speakers when it’s raining or you’re washing your bike. (Sold separately)
- Fires the sound forward to reinforce the front sound stage
- Removable grills, allowing for future paintwork or repairs
- Doesn’t break up the flow of the lid
- All ’14 & up OEM hard bags on FLHX, FLTR, FLTRX, FLHXS, FLHTK, FLHR (except those with HD speaker lids).
- We highly recommend adding a 4 channel amplifier. It is important to be able to match front and rear speaker levels.
We recommend using 6 X 9 “COMPONENT” speakers. Reason being… both water proofing and the ability to place the tweeter directly behind the grill openings. The tweeter’s sound can be better angled up into the fairing area this way. (Speakers sold separately)